This Asian Cow is everything an Asian excepts a cow works hard and toil the sun the entire day for a bite of grass.

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

What's your juice ?

A lot of us rely on some sort of juice to get us going. Austin Power, for example, rely on his mojo to beat the crap out of Dr.Evil and win his girl. My question is what’s your juice ? I’ve been thinking that the juice to get me going might no longer be passion because I’m on the verge of becoming too jaded. Everything I hear in meetings no longer excites me and in fact my eyes feel kinda heavy. I’ve been involved from advertising to CRM, interactive to direct mailer, mobile phones to billboard … the excitement no longer excites. With that in mind, I began to search for new juice to fuel my roads ahead. Once my juice has been found, I will then explain to the world in detail. In the meantime, my current juice will need to work overtime. Again, my question to you … what’s your juice ?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home