This Asian Cow is everything an Asian excepts a cow works hard and toil the sun the entire day for a bite of grass.

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Blog Non-Stop

This is the 1st time i'm writing my blog on my mobile in a taxi. Feels weird though u might not see much difference except certain words were cut short for convenience sake. Anyway, i'm suppose 2 follow up with my recent drinking habit. Its bad. When I was in vietnam, I started with 3 mini bottles of finlandia vodka @ 1200pm, then evening with 1 beer (not a beer person), then 8 shots of tequila, before going on rampage of 8 vodka redbull/sprite. next was 2 sambuca shot finishing with a bottle of smirnoff (had about 3 shots), then bottle went missing. Drinking too much ....

1 Comments:

Blogger may said...

don't worry, you'll need to preserve yourself as you get older. you're well on your way in doing so with alcohol... ;)

4:12 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home