This Asian Cow is everything an Asian excepts a cow works hard and toil the sun the entire day for a bite of grass.

Friday, March 17, 2006

What to do on Friday !!!

Ah … Friday. After a hard week, its time to get on to Friday. But what do people do on Friday ? I did a little research with some fellow Singaporeans and the answers I got were amazing. ME : What do you do on Friday ? A : Go home and have sex with my partner. ME : Oh, that’s lovely. Your girlfriend must be excited. A : No. My BOYfriend is. ME : What do you do on Friday ? B : I don’t know. I’m so busy, I’m not sure. ME : No plans yet ? B : Oh, yes … I’ve done my planning. Just need my boss to approve it. ME : duh… ME : What do you do on Friday ? C : Shopping lor ME : Well, that’s a plan. Good for you. C : Wah liau, SALE at Taka ar. Some more got NATAS coming. ME : What do you do on Friday ? D : Drink ME : One only ? D : Yea, one carton ME : Wow, won’t you get really drunk ? D : Who cares, I can go on MC on Monday. ME : What do you do on Friday ? E : Find some sexy young thing ME : Looking for a pet ? E : Sexy Young Thing, you know ?!!! ME : Well, not quite sure. E : You never heard that you can get lucky only at Lucky Plaza on Sunday ? ME : Oh, acquired taste!! Now, here’s the excerpt on some wackier ones and what they would be doing. The sane ones generally have happy hour, meet up with friends for a drink, farewell drinks, team dinners, meeting up new people, go window shopping, go night zoo, go clubbing and the likes. Happy Friday …. Woo hoo !!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home